Archives Center collections and activities are featured online below:
- Alixa Naff and her Arab American Collection
- Dawn of the Century
- Pigeons in Bras Go to war
- Do You Know Chicago Mystery Man?
- Set Em’ Up! Knock Em’ Down! Bowling’s Automated Pin Technology
- Portraits of a City: The Scurlock Photographic Studio's Legacy to Washington, D.C.
- Setting the Precedent: Four Women Who Excelled in Business
The Archives Center is participating in the Smithsonian Institution's Transcription Center to transcribe our historic documents to facilitate research and access. This work is done by Digital Volunteers.
To learn more and volunteer:
Current Archives Center Transcription projects:
- Leo Baekeland Diaries
- Charles Francis Hall Diary
- E. Howard Clock Ledgers