MS, Library and Information Science, Drexel University
BSW, University of Wyoming
Patri O’Gan manages the division’s ever-expanding archive of women’s military history, with materials ranging from pre-Civil War to the present. She also assists with research, exhibition development, and collections management.
- Division of Armed Forces History Women's Military History Collection
- 100 Years of American Women in Uniform: Reflecting on an Epoch. An NEH grant with the University of Maryland.
- Advertising War: Selling Americans on World War I exhibition.
- Artist Soldiers: Artistic Expression in the First World War. A joint exhibition with the National Air and Space Museum.
- World War I Resource Guide
- Women in World War I Object Group