A.B. in American Studies, Brown University
Katharine brings food and agriculture programming to daily visitors at the Museum. This includes cooking demonstrations, agricultural history programs, and hands-on activities and conversations. Katharine also works on programming for the annual Smithsonian Food History Weekend. To learn more, sign up for our food history newsletter.
- Ask a Farmer
- Food and Agriculture Demonstrations
- American History (After Hours)
- Guest Chef Demos and Author Talks in the Walter H. Coulter Performance Plaza
- American Alliance of Museums
- New England Museum Association