MFA Maryland Insitute College of Art, 2014
BFA Virginia Commonwealth University, 2011
Maintains and provides support for exhibitions in 1 West and 2 West.
- Exhibition Specialist at the Smithsonian American Art Museum and Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden.
- Prepare exhibit space for pre-installation.
- Communicate with artists and Smithsonian curators and directors to understand the requirements of site-specific installations.
- Work directly with international artists to ensure their work is installed as desired.
- Work from blueprints, specifications, drawings and instructions to build installations using a wide variety of hand and power tools.
- Experience working in the Exhibition Office cabinet shop fabricating platforms and pedestals, applying finishes as required.
- De-install and safely handle all art objects.
- Interact with fellow team members to manage project timeline effectively.