Cory A. Bernat
M.A., Cultural History University of Maryland, College Park.
M.L.S. University of Maryland, College Park.
B.F.A in Graphic Design, University of Florida.
- U.S. food and consumer culture
- Visual culture
- Art, design & propaganda
- Public history
- Member of the American Food and Wine History Project team
- Collaborator, Age of Plastic Research Project
- Processed and digitized Ralph H. Baer Papers for The Lemelson Center for the Study of Invention & Innovation, (March 2006)
- Association for the Study of Food and Society
An exhibit, website, and presentation created for the National Agriculture Library. The exhibit examines the poster styles, propaganda messages, and advertising history through the topic of food in wartime.