Historical Collections Core Curriculum, The Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies, 1999.
M.A. in American Civilization, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, 1980.
B.A. cum laude in Government, Wheaton College, Norton, Massachusetts, 1977.
- Contact for photo research and inquires
- Lincoln bicentennial
- Managed collections for a variety of exhibitions, such as A Collector's Vision of Puerto Rico and A More Perfect Union: Japanese Americans and the U.S. Constitution.
- Served on the acquisition planning team that participated in bringing the Teodoro Vidal collection in Puerto Rico to the Smithsonian.
- Participated as the Preservation Services liaison in the development of a wide variety of exhibitions, including Within These Walls . . . ; Photographing History: Fred J. Maroon and the Nixon Years, 1970-1974; and Lighting A Revolution.
- Participated in the Climate Notebook environmental monitoring software research field trial project led by the Image Permanence Institute of the Rochester Institute of Technology.