A brief history of the pharmacy collections at the Smithsonian Institution.
M.A. Museum Studies, George Washington University B.A. English, B.A. History, St. Louis University
History of patent medicines, pharmaceuticals, and drugstores, psychology and psychiatry, first-aid and emergency medicine, fraudulent medical devices, and public health.
- Compiled digital catalog of the Museum's Patent Medicine Collections.
- Presented lectures on the Roach Drugstore, Washington D.C., the Tupper Pharmacy, Summerville, SC, First-Aid Kits and Emergency Medicine, and the Psychology Collections at the Museum.
- Collections Manager for The Disability Rights Movement, History through Deaf Eyes, Acupuncture, and Inventing Ourselves exhibitions.
- American Institute for the History of Pharmacy
- American Medical Museums Association
- European Medical Museums Association