B.A. American Studies, George Washington University, 1985
20th century U.S. military history; Japanese Americans and World War II; Vietnam War and Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- Project Curator, Price of Freedom: Americans at War exhibition and Web site.
- A More Perfect Union: Japanese Americans and the U.S. Constitution Web site (2001), American Library Association traveling exhibition(1995-1999), and NMAH museum exhibition(1987).
- An American Diary: Paintings by Roger Shimomura traveling exhibition ion(2000), curator for NMAH venue.
- The Armed Forces in the Making of America: From the Revolution to World War I, 1775-1919 (2000)
- Fast Attacks and Boomers: Submarines in the Cold War exhibition(2000)
- World War II: Sharing Memories commemorative exhibition (1995) and programming for WWII Hispanic Remembrances and Congressional Recollections November 1995
- World War II G.I.: The American Soldier Experience exhibition project manager (1993)
- Personal Legacy: The Healing of a Nation exhibition of objects left at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial (1992)
- Showcases Infantry Machine Guns in the United States Service: 1861-Present; Manufacturing the M9 Service Handgun
Department of the Army Commendation, 1991 for photo exhibition, Desert Storm: A Photographic Diary