M.A. (1988) George Washington University B.S. (1983) Marist College
Exhibition planning, museum audiences, multimedia development.
Role in Museum
- ¡Azúcar! The Life and Music of Celia Cruz (opens May 2005)
- Numismatics outreach
- Introductory exhibition
- Separate is Not Equal: Brown vs. Board of Education exhibition
- America on the Move exhibition
- Money and Sovereignty exhibition collaboration (with the International Monetary Fund)
- Information Age: People, Communications and Technology exhibition
- Science in American Life exhibition
- Ocean Planet exhibition
- Deep Blue display
- Computerworld Smithsonian Award Program
"Exploring Virtual History at the National Museum of American History," 2002, International Society on Virtual Systems and Multimedia.