Edward L. Ryan
B.F.A., Virginia Commonwealth University
- Manages the Shipping and Receiving Program for Museum Objects (OPF).
- Oversees and supervises the daily activities in OPF for shipping and receiving museum collections.
- As Team Leader, sets program priorities and objectives in support of the Major Museum Initiatives, the Affiliations Program, and Collections Managment Services' goals and objectives, priorities and annual work plan.
- Durham Western Heritage Museum
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- National Museum of the American Indian
- SITES: First Ladies: From Parlor to Politics traveling exhibition, September 11: Bearing Witness to History traveling exhibition (SITES)
- Castle Commons
- Centre de Cultura Barcelona
- Separate Is Not Equal: Brown vs. Board of Education
- The Price of Freedom: Americans at War
- The Tumultuous 50's
- Vote: The Machinery of Democracy
- So Proudly We Hail
- Ralph Bunche
- American Encounters
- America on the Move
- George Sidney Collection
- Herbie Hancock Musical Instruments
- Red Norvo and Benny Carter Collections