Graduate work at American University, 2001–2002
B.A., Randolph Macon Women’s College, 1999
- Asian Pacific American History
- Japanese Americans and WWII
- Sweet and Sour: The Americanization of the Chinese Restaurant, Co-Curator
- Creating Hawaii, Co-Curator
- Immigration/Migration Initiative
- New version of A More Perfect Union: Japanese Americans and the U.S. Constitution exhibition.
- Barriers to Bridges: Asian American Immigration, Co-Curator.
- Exhibition commemorating the 30th anniversary of the end of the Southeast Asian War for the United States and the beginning of major growth in Vietnamese American communities (2007-2010).
- Exhibition commemorating the centennial of large-scale recruitment of sugar plantation workers to Hawaii from the Philippines and the beginning of the Filipino American community (2006).
- Miracles Under the Waves: Photographic Art of Akiyoshi Ito exhibiton (March–May 2005).
- Kaho`olawe: Steadfast Love of the Land (June–September 2002).
- On Gold Mountain: A Chinese American Experience (May–September 2001).
- Association for Asian American Studies
- American Association of Museum
- Japanese American National Museum
- The Public Historian
- Japanese American Veterans Association
- Docent for the National Japanese American Memorial