This brochure, based on an 1875 panoramic photo, provides a brief history of the design of the National Mall.
B.A., College of William and Mary, 1982
History of pharmacy, patent medicines and consumer health products
- Whatever Happened to Polio? exhibition, opening April 2005
- Balm of America Web catalog of patent medicine collection (under development)
- History of the Sterling Drug Company
- History of the G.W. Aimar Drug Company of Charleston, S.C.
- Pharmaceutical archival collections at the Smithsonian
- Extending the Legacy: Planning America's Capital for the 20th Century exhibition, 1996-7
American Institute for the History of Pharmacy
"Changing in Place: Public Spaces on the National Mall" companion piece to the exhibition "Extending the Legacy: Planning America's Capital for the 20th Century" (1996).