For information and photography on the American Food History Project and our events, please contact us via email at: email@example.com.
For questions from the press and general information about the museum, please call 202-633-3129 or use the contact form for the Public Affairs office.
Media Comp Tickets
If you would like to cover one of our food events and request a comp ticket, please send us an email with “Media Comp Ticket Request” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve a limited number of tickets for media use for ticketed programs. We will do our best to fulfill all requests, but please note that distribution may be limited for high demand events.
Recent Food History Press Releases
- March 24, 2016: Food History Sizzles at the National Museum of History
- February 9, 2016: Smithsonian Celebrates 40th Anniversary of the "Judgment of Paris"
- October 22, 2015: National Museum of American History Hosts Inaugural Food History Gala
- October 19, 2015: Photo Op: Jacques Pépin, Guest of Honor at Inaugural Smithsonian Food History Gala, Will Receive First Award from Julia Child Foundation
- August 13, 2015: National Museum of American History Unveils First Smithsonian Food History Weekend Including Gala Participants
- August 13, 2015: Julia Child Foundation: JACQUES PEPIN ANNOUNCED AS FIRST RECIPIENT OF THE JULIA CHILD AWARD
- June 25, 2015: Smithsonian Brings History Sizzling to Life: New Demonstration Kitchen to Feature New "Food Fridays" Program
- March 24, 2015: National Museum of American History Announces Annual Smithsonian Food History Weekend
See more press information for the museum here.