Add new comment

In the 1940’s our family lived in a small rural community called McDermott, Scioto County, Ohio. Our home consisted of two small rooms heated by a pot belly stove. In those lean years we had no electric or running water. When my brother, Duane was a baby he grabbed for a pot of boiling water being heated on the stove. Our mother eventually applied several canisters of Anguentine to the horrible wounds that covered his back and leg. To this very day I truly believe if it had not been for mother and Anguentine my brother would not be alive today, he is 76 years old. We still have an empty Anguentine canister and a newspaper clipping of this event.