Metal cylinder holding dental floss, with “JOHNSON & JOHNSON” inscriptions on each end. The firm was incorporated in 1887 in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and promoted the used of antiseptic medical and surgical procedures and products.
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.