Dental forceps with a “J. D. Chevalier, 560 Broadway, N. Y.” inscription. John D. Chevalier was an immigrant from Switzerland who established a dental supply house in New York City in 1833; his sons later joined the firm.
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.