- Hollow-cut silhouette of a woman, facing right, wearing her hair up under a cap with ribbons. Cream-colored wove paper is roughly cut into a circle. No marks. Unframed.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- ca 1805-1825
- place made
- United States: Virginia, Alexandria
- Physical Description
- paper, wove (overall material)
- overall: 1/8 in x 5 3/4 in x 4 5/8 in;.3175 cm x 14.605 cm x 11.7475 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of The Heirs of William and Dennis Ramsay
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Domestic Life
- Domestic Furnishings
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.