- Screw-back dangle earring with an inverted V on the post and a pendant, flattened diamond- or lozenge-shaped loop holding a thick ring. Both sides of loop are chased with a conforming diamond- or lozenge-shape motif and pinwheel-like pattern; outer border and borders around motif appear to be enameled black. No marks. Only one earring; not part of a pair.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- gold (overall material)
- enamel (decoration material)
- overall: 3/8 in x 1 3/4 in x 5/8 in;.9525 cm x 4.445 cm x 1.5875 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of The Heirs of William and Dennis Ramsay
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.