- Charles Sumner; Profile portrait of seated man by table with books; double, thin-lined red border; Studio: From Geo. S. Tolman; Fancy Goods Warehouse, 255 Washington St. Boston (black print and design on white stamp) Cond: Poor; soiled, stained worn.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Date made
- Geo. S. Tolman
- place made
- United States: Massachusetts, Boston
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 4 in x 2 7/16 in; 10.16 cm x 6.223 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Photographic History
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.