- A poster advertising a benefit fair at Motor Square Garden in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 30 in x 20 in; 76.2 cm x 50.8 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- American National Red Cross
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Political History, General History Collection
- Princeton Posters
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.