- Cast circular trivet spelling either “CWC” or “CMC” in entwined acanthus leaves and vines on four peg feet. Underside is molded: “CW/O-14 COLONIAL WMSBURG CYPHER/COPYRIGHT 1950”.
- Maker is the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, circa 1926-present.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- ca 1950
- place made
- United States: Virginia, Williamsburg
- Physical Description
- metal, iron (overall material)
- overall: 5/8 in x 6 1/4 in x 6 in; 1.5875 cm x 15.875 cm x 15.24 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Jane Griffin Yeingst and William H. Yeingst
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.