- Electrode associated with Franklin Patterson, a physician in Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Ref: Franklin Patterson, “The Treatment of Hemorrhoids with Constant Current and a New Electrode,” Journal of Advanced Therapeutics (March 1907): 128.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- metal, copper (overall material)
- metal, steel (overall material)
- plastic (overall material)
- overall: 7 1/8 in x 3 in x 3/4 in; 18.0975 cm x 7.62 cm x 1.905 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Eleanor P. Custis
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.