- Small spring scale used for weighing babies. This belonged to James Burch Joyce (1872-1944), a Maryland physician.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- infant scale
- baby scale
- Physical Description
- metal (overall material)
- average spatial: 13.5 cm x 3 cm; 5 5/16 in x 1 3/16 in
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of The Medical and Chirurgical Faculty of the State of Maryland
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.