- This instrument was known as an ophthalmomber, a corneal microscope, or keratometer. The “E. B. Meyrowitz / 316 New York” inscription refers to an optical apparatus firm that was established in New York in 1875.
- Object Name
- E.B. Meyrowitz
- place made
- United States: New York, New York
- overall: 35.1 cm x 23.5 cm x 51.2 cm; 13 13/16 in x 9 1/4 in x 20 3/16 in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- E. B. Meyrowitz, Inc.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.