- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Blade, Saw
- Other Terms
- Blade, Saw; Cutting Tools; Metacarpal
- Helmold, Louis V.
- place made
- United States: Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Physical Description
- metal, steel (overall material)
- average spatial: 25 cm x 1.5 cm x.4 cm; 9 13/16 in x 9/16 in x 3/16 in
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of The Medical and Chirurgical Faculty of the State of Maryland
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.