- Silver wire spectacles with oval lenses, W-bridge, double screw hinges, and straight temples with spatulated ends.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Spectacles; Vision Aids
- Physical Description
- metal, gold (overall material)
- glass (overall material)
- extended: 2.7 cm x 10.6 cm x 14 cm; 1 1/16 in x 4 3/16 in x 5 1/2 in
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Mrs. Freeman Jones
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.