- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Spectacles; Vision Aids
- Art-Craft Optical Company, Incorporated
- place made
- United States: New York, Rochester
- Physical Description
- metal, aluminum (overall material)
- plastic (overall material)
- rhinestone (overall material)
- extended: 3.4 cm x 12.8 cm x 13.2 cm; 1 11/32 in x 5 1/32 in x 5 3/16 in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Eric P. Muth, Ph.D.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.