- Jack Kemp, Housing Secretary under George Bush 1989-1993, gave a speech at the Republican National Convention in 1992.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- associated dates
- 1992 08 16 / 1992 08 16, 1992 08 21 / 1992 08 21
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- blue (overall color)
- white (overall color)
- red (overall color)
- average spatial: 16 3/4 in; x 42.545 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Political History, Campaign Collection
- Princeton Posters
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.