- The Rebuild America march began on August 15, 1991 in Bridgeport, Connecticut. The march was to bring awareness to poor cities and communities in Connecticut. The march concluded Hartford, the state capitol with some 7000 participants.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- associated dates
- 1992 07 12 / 1992 07 12, 1992 07 16 / 1992 07 16
- Democratic National Convention
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Political History, General History Collection
- Princeton Posters
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.