- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Insignia; Chevron; Specialist 7; Subdued
- associated dates
- 1960 01 01+ / 1960 01 01+, 1969 12 31- / 1969 12 31-
- associated place
- United States
- Physical Description
- metal (overall material)
- average spatial: 2.3 cm x 3.5 cm; 7/8 in x 1 3/8 in
- overall (bagged): 3 3/4 in x 2 1/2 in x 1/2 in; 9.525 cm x 6.35 cm x 1.27 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- John W. Harris, Jr.
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Armed Forces History, Military
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.