- Spring lancet with an ornate decoration and a “M. A. PRIZZI” inscription.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Lancet; Bloodletting Instruments; Spring
- Physical Description
- metal, brass (overall material)
- metal, steel (overall material)
- average spatial: 8.8 cm x 4.4 cm x 1.8 cm; 3 7/16 in x 1 3/4 in x 11/16 in
- overall: 3/4 in x 3 3/8 in x 1 3/4 in; 1.905 cm x 8.5725 cm x 4.445 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.