Sulfapyridine Merck, U.S.P., 14 lb.
Sulfapyridine Merck, U.S.P., 1/4 lb.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Pharmaceutical; Powder
- Date made
- Merck and Company
- place made
- United States: New Jersey, Rahway
- Physical Description
- 2-sulfanilyl aminopyridine (overall material)
- white (overall color)
- overall: 4 7/8 in x 2 1/2 in; 12.3825 cm x 6.35 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Kenneth E. Hall
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.