Leica M3 camera with 50mm f1.4 lens
Leica M3 camera with 50mm f/1.4 lens
- This kit consists of a Leica M3 body (6250), Summilux lens (6250A) and MC meter(6250B). The body is complete with body cap, red Leica passport card and camera box. The body still has the clear plastic caps over the flash sync terminals. The Summilux lens is complete with lens cap and plastic container for lens. The lens container still has the original tissue packing paper in the upper half. A Leica XOOIM lens shade for the lens is also part of the kit.
- The Leica MC meter comes with original red Leitz box. The MC meter was made for Leitz by Metrawatt A.G. of Nuremburg. The meter couples to the shutter dial of any M series Leica.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Camera; Hand; Miniature; Rigid Body
- date made
- place made
- Germany: Hesse, Wetzlar
- overall: 2 3/4 in x 5 1/2 in x 1 1/4 in; 6.985 cm x 13.97 cm x 3.175 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- serial number
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.