- This instrument is marked "Hygrograph SOFNJ No. 2133 Julien P. Friez & Sons Baltimore Md. U.S.A." The firm began trading under this name in 1914; it became the Friez Instrument Division of Bendix in 1930.
- Ref: Julien P. Friez & Sons, Hygrograph, or Self Registering Hygrometer (Baltimore, 1908).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Friez, Julien P.
- Julien P. Friez & Sons, Inc.
- place made
- United States: Maryland, Baltimore
- overall: 7 1/2 in x 12 in x 9 1/2 in; 19.05 cm x 30.48 cm x 24.13 cm
- overall; hygrograph: 7 1/4 in x 12 in x 9 1/2 in; 18.415 cm x 30.48 cm x 24.13 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Rutgers University
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Thermometers and Hygrometers
- Measuring & Mapping
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.