- This anemometer and wind vane was probably made in Japan during World War II.
- Ref: W. E. K. Middleton, Catalog of Meteorological Instruments in the National Museum of History and Technology (Washington, D.C., 1969), pp. 84-85.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- place made
- overall: 3 1/4 in x 42 3/4 in x 20 3/8 in; 8.255 cm x 108.585 cm x 51.7525 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.