- The dial of this 4-cup Robinson-type anemometer is marked “N.Y. STANDARD WATCH CO.” This firm was in business from 1885 to 1929 and, despite the name, was located in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Meter, Wind
- New York Standard Watch Co.
- place made
- United States: New Jersey, Jersey City
- overall: 16 1/4 in x 24 in; 41.275 cm x 60.96 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.