- This hygrograph, made in the Fuess workshop in Berlin, records the humidity over a period of 8 days. Fuess termed it an improved version of the form that had been introduced by Richard Frères in Paris.
- Ref: R. Fuess, Liste D5 über Barographen, Hygrographen und Thermographen (Steglitz, 1910), pp. 6-7.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- R. Fuess
- place made
- Germany: Berlin, Berlin
- overall: 12 3/4 in; 32.385 cm
- overall: 7 3/4 in x 12 3/4 in x 9 3/8 in; 19.685 cm x 32.385 cm x 23.8125 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Dr. Ralph B. Kennard
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Measuring & Mapping
- Thermometers and Hygrometers
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.