- This large instrument was used to record several meteorological parameters simultaneously. The inscription reads “U. S. Weather Bureau Duplicating Triple Register No. 1.”
- Ref: W. E. K. Middleton, Catalog of Meteorological Instruments in the National Museum of History and Technology (Washington, D.C., 1969), p. 122.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 10 in x 29 in x 18 in; 25.4 cm x 73.66 cm x 45.72 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.