- “HEMISPHAERIUM COELI BOREALE in quo loca Stellarum fixarum secundum quatorem, per Ascensiones nempe rectas et Declinationes ad annum Christi 1730 completum sistuntur.” This chart of the northern celestial hermisphere was published as plate 16 in J. B. Homann, Atlas Coelestis (Nurnberg, 1742).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 21 in x 24 in; 53.34 cm x 60.96 cm
- overall: 25 1/4 in x 27 1/2 in x 7/8 in; 64.135 cm x 69.85 cm x 2.2225 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.