- V-shaped test glass with graduations, foot, pouring lip, and "SERIAL NO.A.15. / M / TO DEL" inscription.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Graduate, conical, 8 fl oz/ 250 cc.
- Date made
- ca 1931
- J.M. Maris & Company
- place made
- United States: Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- overall: 19 cm x 9.8 cm; 7 1/2 in x 3 7/8 in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of John M. Maris Company, Importers, Manufacturers and Dealers in Druggists' Glassware and Sundries (Accession 113827) All items from their catalog - 1931.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.