- Amplifier purchased on the surplus market after World War II and used with photoelectric photometers at the Lick Observatory. The tag on front reads “GENERAL RADIO CO. / MODEL 271, SERIAL 75959 / WESTON ELECTRIC INSTRUMENT CO., NEWARK, N.J. U.S.A.”
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- General Radio Company
- overall: 25.2 cm x 43 cm x 39 cm; 9 29/32 in x 16 15/16 in x 15 11/32 in
- overall: 9 3/4 in x 16 13/16 in x 13 1/2 in; 24.765 cm x 42.70375 cm x 34.29 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.