- Mercury in glass thermometer with scale reading to 0 to +500 degrees C. and inscription reading “A. DAIGGER CO / CHICAGO.” Archie James Weith (1886-1980) used this thermometer while a graduate student in the chemistry department of the University of Kansas, in 1909-1913.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Daigger Scientific
- overall: 33.806 cm; 13 5/16 in
- overall in box: 13 1/2 in x 5/8 in; 34.29 cm x 1.5875 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.