- Tintype showing a surveyor, a chainman, and a tripod with a surveyor’s compass that resembles those made by Levi Colton.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 64 mm x 100 mm; 2 17/32 in x 3 15/16 in
- overall: 3 7/8 in x 2 1/2 in; 9.8425 cm x 6.35 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.