- This is a large acoustic instrument with 14 universal resonators. The “Max Kohl A.G. / Fabrikphysikalischer Apparate / Chemnitz 1 SA.” indicates a date of 1908 or later.
- Ref: Max Kohl A.G., Physical Apparatus (Chemnitz, ), vol. 2, pp. 458-459.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Harmonic Analyzer, Manometric
- Max Kohl
- place made
- overall: 100 cm x 91.5 cm x 61 cm; 39 3/8 in x 36 1/32 in x 24 1/32 in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Rutgers University
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Mechanical Integrators and Analyzers
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.