- Lens holders (4) for an optical bench. The inscription on each reads "CENCO" and "U.S. Patent 1688404."
- Ref: Rudi Stark, “Laboratory Apparatus,” U.S. Patent 1,688,404 (Oct. 23, 1928).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- lens holders
- overall: housing: 2 5/8 in x 8 7/8 in x 6 1/4 in; 6.6675 cm x 22.5425 cm x 15.875 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.