- The "RICHARDS & CO. / NEW YORK" inscription on the base of this Lissajous apparatus is that of an instrument firm that was established in 1870 and incorporated in 1890, and that was awarded 11 medals at Columbian Exposition held in Chicago in 1893.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Lissajous Apparatus, Electrical
- Richards & Co.
- place made
- United States: New York, New York City
- overall: 8 in x 5 3/4 in x 10 3/4 in; 20.32 cm x 14.605 cm x 27.305 cm
- overall: 7 3/4 in x 5 5/8 in x 10 3/4 in; 19.685 cm x 14.2875 cm x 27.305 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Fordham University
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.