- Photograph by professional photographer Christopher Agou entitled "Rescue Line". View of firemen forming a rescue line at Ground Zero. Date made: 2001.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Date made
- date made
- Agou, Christopher
- place made
- United States: New York, New York City
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 32 cm x 48 cm; 12 19/32 in x 18 29/32 in
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks
- Fire Fighting
- September 11th Attacks
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Photographic History
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.