- Photograph by Rikki Reich entitled "Exodus III". Picture the evacuation of lower Manhattan on September 11, 2001. Frightened and injured people are seen disembarking from a ferry boat just arriving at the New Jersey docks. The smoke of the burning World Trade Center, before collapse, is seen in the background. Date made: September 9, 2001.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- Reich, Rikki
- place made
- United States: New York, New York City
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 16 in x 20 in; 40.64 cm x 50.8 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks
- September 11th Attacks
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Photographic History
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.