- The apparatus consists of a metal wheel, indented around the rim. There is no rubber edging. The wheel rotates on a metal shaft which is attached to a wooden handle.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Teaching Apparatus
- Physical Description
- metal (overall material)
- wood (overall material)
- overall: 7.6 cm x 21 cm x 7.6 cm; 3 in x 8 9/32 in x 3 in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Department of Mathematics, The University of Michigan
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Mathematics
- Science & Mathematics
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.