- Steel hypodermic needle made by Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Ref: Fairleigh S. Dickinson, “Hypodermic Syringe Needle Hub,” U.S. Patent 2,076,121 (April 5, 1937).
- Fairleigh S. Dickinson, “Hypodermic Needle,” U.S. Patent 2,211,537 (August 13, 1940).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Needle, Hypodermic
- needle, hypodermic
- Other Terms
- Needle, Hypodermic; Drug Administrator
- Physical Description
- cardboard (overall material)
- metal (overall material)
- overall: 1 in x 6 5/8 in x 3/4 in; 2.54 cm x 16.8275 cm x 1.905 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Richard H. Bogard
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.